Tuesday, March 8

Hashgochoh Protis XI - השגחה פרטית

This story is from a South Tottenham resident:

This story happened on a Friday noontime, during the recent bank holiday weekend of 01/01/2016.  On such a day, we would do the things that we never manage on a regular workday, which means: never…  
The children were at home from school, I was also home from work.  They prepared for me a long To Do List of chores that have been waiting to be taken care of.  I decided to call a minicab and tick off all the items as I go round town finishing the long list.  Alas there were no cars available.  
One of my children suggested we use the recently-launched car hire service DriveNow, but when i waited three minutes on their music line, I realised that their call centre will not answer on such a lazy day...
I informed the family that there is currently no car readily available from this company.
As I very much wanted to finish the outstanding things, which have been languishing for a long time, I decided that – no matter what – I’ll do everything by foot.  
Just then my daughter came running into the house, begging me to come outside.  I didn’t know what happened to her, but I followed her through the front door, where lo and behold - a DriveNow car was parked right outside my front door!

No comments: