Thursday, March 2

Complaint

I traveled from Zurich airport yesterday (15/02/2012, see attached boarding pass) and bought a tub of Migros handcream. I placed it in a clear plastic bag, before passing through security.
When I came to the end of the security check, the security lady explained to me that, because this tab is more than 200ml, it will not be allowed through.  She proceeded to place it in a disposal container and I had to leave it there.
My complaint is not in relation to the value of the purchase; I'm complaining because I wanted to make a old man in London happy and this was denied from me.  The value is much more than the 2SFR that I spent.
I wonder how many of the tubs that are being bought in Migros on a daily basis, which end up in the bin.  As a guide, when I was looking for this Migros M-Bud Hantcreme, it was the last on the shelf and this was at 9:20AM (see attached till receipt)!

Sent to: zurich.airport@gmz.migros.ch on 16 February 2012 13:45

Sent to: katharina.horisberger@mvn.ch on 21 February 2012 14:59

Links:
Migros Airport Center: Modern and convenient: aligned with the needs of passengers and Airport staff.
03/04/2012 sent complaint through online portal: 
Confirmation received:

First published on 17 July 2014, on Jewish P.O.S.T. - the Jewish Voice for the People Of South Tottenham (now defunct).

No comments: